Paul Simulator 2019 is the second episode in the Paul Simulator series. They are short joke visual novels made every year as an April Fools' tradition.
Please note that this isn't who I really am. I am actually much, much worse than that. Just kidding. Or not.
Paul Simulator 2019 takes place years later after the first installment in the series. After awaking in a strange place, Paul discovers the horrible reality he has to live in from now on. Featuring:
- Christophe, the engineered waifu who's addicted to Scrabble;
- Elon Musk, the genius who created Christophe;
- Sakura, the locked up proofreader;
- Cloudi, the loli you just can't hate;
- And Nicolas, the convenient character.
This is the start of a new world. The king is back, and this is just the beginning of his reign.